CMEDCC provides the thorough management services for the Quality / Cost / Delivery / Safety control point of view through the entire construction process. Our international team brings international expertise and standard to Cambodia. We are proud to ensure the following as a part of our target:
1. Assured quality and high-value building;
2. Low wastage of materials, resources and time;
3. Low defects and high reliability;
4. Handpicked options for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing materials, geared for long-term performance;
5. Minute schedule control for multi-tasking, with accurate information. Adherence to safety compliance at all times. NO compromise for safety at all times;
CMEDCC shall select and assign experienced key personnel to be in charge of each aspect of the project. This follows the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) rule to achieve all project goals within the given constraints of scope, time, quality, budget and safety.
Key roles to be assigned include the following:
1. Project Manager;
2. Construction Manager;
3. EHS Manager;
4. QA&QC Manager;
5. MEP Manager;
6. Commercial Manager; and,
7. HR & Administration Manager
Value engineering is a systematic method where each product or service is evaluated by its use in order to improve its ‘value’. CMEDCC starts this process at project inception, where the benefits can be greatest. The changes we make will not affect the timelines, completion dates, or incur additional costs that outweigh the savings on offer. For example, the accuracy of design drawings can eliminate onsite rectifications, thus minimising cost, time and effort. Typically, the process involves the following steps:
1. Identifying the main project elements;
2. Examining the functions of each element;
3. Looking at alternative solutions for delivering those functions;
4. Evaluating the alternative solutions and the costs involved; and,
5. Developing the alternatives with the highest chance of success.
CMEDCC works with its clients throughout the process. There are opportunities for the clients to review the process elements and make selections based on our professional advice.