Shop Drawing Coordinator is in charge of overseeing timely and profitable completion of a shop drawing and construction work, also helping to coordinate the work-team, cooperate with construction team. Involved in the Project planning, also meet the client expectation and monitor the shop drawing process from feasibility studies/report, standard, designed development, technical design, tender document, bid process and construction consultation.
• Meet with corporate heads and clients on a regular basis.
• Follow up the Project Master schedule, review, revise according to the project schedule by maintain deadlinesmoothly.
• Assist Shop Drawing Senior Coordinators, Shop Drawing
• Manager/Group Leader.
• Prepare the task, revise, and follow up, in accordancewith tasks and time management and keep things run smoothly to meet the deadline.
• Contribute to review and revise the quality control systemfor the project.
• Keep track of all revision and comment.
• To develop and implement quality of detail design, according to building codes, law, client requirements and architectural graphic standards.
• To exhibit technical expertise with clear understanding of materials, structure, method statement, quality, buildable, and basic MEP systems.
• Make the detail and shop drawings, specification, material, before sending out to clients, internal staffs, and relevant persons.
• Make the Construction document (Materials, shop drawings, method statement …) to comply with the specification safety and progress.
• Contribute to maintain effective working relationships with line and staff functions to ensure the efficient work flow environment.
• To use computer programs such as AutoCAD Architecture, 3D
Studio MAX, Sketch up Pro., V-Ray Plug-in, Adobe Creative – Suites at Very good level.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
• A minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in architectural design at a design firm for large commercial, and/or, residential, office building, assembly facility projects.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the preparation and coordination of architectural construction documents and detail and shop drawings.
• Ability to discuss and debate and solve practical detail design.
• Design, visual and graphic presentation skills required.
• Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Project – Delivery methods, preferable.
• Ability to work in team environment.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in English.
• Ability to help to manage team to meet deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skill in English and attention to detail.
• Empathy CMEDCC Management philosophy.